Montagne De Pierre (Stone Mountain)
This original, hand crafted and one-of-a-kind piece of art from Amanda Carol Collection is housed in a 19” x 23.25” ELEGANT* frame. A certificate of authenticity is included with each piece.
Each work is:
- Hand signed and dated
- Wired or bracketed and ready to hang.
!!!COMPLIMENTARY ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION BONUS!!!
By investing into this piece of art you will also receive:
- One Limited-Edition Anniversary Watercolor ($175 value)
- One Watercolor Paint Set and High-Quality Strathmore Watercolor Paper
- One Private Zoom soiree with me and a few other art lovers
- One Limited-Edition Anniversary Art de l'étagère and acrylic stand ($175 value)
- One “Mon Bien Cher Ami” Watercolor ($250 value)
We provide the following descriptors for our frames as a way for our clients to discern the relative age and quality of each surround.
- Elegant – These frames are selected primarily for their aesthetic quality and were created within the last 49 years.
- Vintage – An aesthetically significant collectible, selected for its ability to retain its presence and unique presentation over time. These frames are at least 50 but not more than 99 years old.
- Antique – A true heirloom, these frames project a timeless grace and refinement that transcends the test of time and are at least 100 years old.
All frames retain typical marks due to their age, which adds character to the piece and accentuates the passage of time while surrounding the newly created painting. Together, the past embraces the present in one cohesive expression.
Black, Ivory, Taupe
Mixed media painting (acrylic, charcoal, pencil ) on canvas
We are pleased to offer complimentary shipping, that includes tracking and insurance within the continental United States within 10 business days from the date of purchase. Each piece is sealed in our signature luxury encasement and then boxed for protection. International shipping is available and is calculated at checkout.
All purchases are final. In the rare case that one of your items arrives damaged, please send photos of the damaged item and the original packaging to firstname.lastname@example.org. A replacement, including one-of-a-kind and vintage pieces, of similar value will be sent to you, free of charge.